Monday, August 31, 2009

Companies with Class

I have worked with hundreds of companies throughout the years and I have always noticed firms who have class. They pay special attention to their employees, their clients and customers, follow up with communication, make you feel as if you're their only client or customer, go the extra mile and so much more.


Last month I had the opportunity to present a business etiquette luncheon seminar to interns who were selected for a summer internship by a leading independent asset management firm headquartered in Los Angeles. It is truly one of the most coveted and prestigious internships in the country.

The luncheon was held in the corporate dining room and the attention to detail with the place settings, seating arrangements, incredible menu and agenda was an unbelievable experience. The Public Relations Department prepared exquisite place cards, menus, handouts and name tags. It was truly a professional, informative and fun experience. The interns were so appreciative to have been able to attend and they all mentioned to me how much they've made incredible contacts through their internship with this outstanding firm.

My main contact at the firm was unbelievable. She returned phone calls and e-mails immediately, went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me with my requests, was extremely organized and when I arrived was incredibly welcoming. I felt like I was her only client. The other staff members I worked with were also efficient. This firm follows through on their mission statement and they are, without a doubt:

The #1 Company with Class

No comments:

Post a Comment